Care management is the service that helps the older adult, the family members and the health care providers to organize, coordinate and deliver the best quality of care possible under the
circumstances at hand.
At Nightingale Home Support & Care, Inc, our care management team has 3 goals.
- To relieve the caregiving stress on hand
- To locate, plan for, coordinate and deliver the best quality of care at the most cost effective rate available
- To help the older adult find meaning and quality of life in their later years.
The focus is more life out of
days than days out of life
OUR CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDES;
- Level of care assessments.
- Care planning services
- Care and or case management
- Resource and referral development
- Home safety evaluations
- Monitoring and oversight of care
- Senior advocacy
- Crisis intervention
- Care facility review
- Coordination of services and service providers
- Assistance with the organization of relocating a loved one, setup of housekeeping or transportation services