ASSISTED LIVING AT HOME
WHEN your parents need 24 hour care, BUT REFUSE to go to assisted living or the nursing home.
For people who are tired of paying $20/hr for in-home care, those exhausted from caregiving
and those whose parents are coming home from rehab and need 24 hr care.
- Care will come to your parents instead of them moving and downsizing into a studio
- Cost range from $11.95-$13.95/hour for 24 hr care, more affordable than a private room in a nursing home
- Cost for NON 24hr care range from $13.50-$17.00/hour
- They choose their caregiver and payment plan
- Caregivers with advanced training in Parkinson’s, Dementia and Post Surgical Care